TO ALL ELECTORS OF
ANNUAL PARISH MEETING 2018
YOU ARE INVITED TO TAKE PART.
IT WILL BE HELD AT
THE VICTORIA ROOMS
On Tuesday 15th May at 7.00pm
Under the Chairmanship of the
Chairman of the Parish Council
The Parish Meeting may by Law discuss all parish affairs and pass resolutions about them.
The following matters have already been placed on the agenda:
- The Future of the former Creedwell Surgery Building
- Refurbishment of Fore Street Toilets
- A Village Plan for Milverton
- Motif for New Road Signs in Milverton
- The Proposed Somerset West and Taunton Council
Many Village Societies, Clubs and Associations will be in attendance. Come and find out what they do and what they have planned for 2018.
Dr Julie Richardson
Milverton Parish Council